The Relationship Shelf

Women Are Superior to Men
    Ricky Arenson, MD
    https://drrickyarenson.com
    New Insights Press
    www.newinsightspress.com
    9798986016313, $14.95 Paper/$9.99 ebook

https://www.amazon.com/Women-Are-Superior-Men-Fantastic/dp/B0B6XVBPYY

The title doesn't include the question 'why', but it makes a statement that=
    holds a promise in its subtitle: Women Are Superior to Men: The REAL Secre=
    t to a Fantastic Marriage, Joyful Parenting & Better Sex! This promise is f= ulfilled in a lively, delightfully surprising manner that advises self-help=
    readers to survive their relationships, marital distress, and the "World W=
    ar III" scenario caused by introducing children into the mix.

The tongue-in-cheek humor supplements solid tips and advice on building bet= ter relationships. This means that the self-help reader who resists outrigh=
    t admonitions will find the concepts of Women Are Superior to Men infinitel=
    y more digestible thanks to their humorous overtones, which eschew the typi= cal chiding tone of a self-help treatise in favor of a more whimsical appro= ach.

Readers receive candid advice based on the author's studies and personal ex= perience, which led him to a basic premise: "Writing this book became my ch= ance to explore this captivating debate about who really is superior - men =
    or women. And after about a year of thinking and researching, my conclusion=
    is that, hands down, women are superior to men. I am proclaiming this base=
    d on various pieces of scientific evidence I've collected, my personal expe= riences at work, and as a man married to a woman far superior to me."

As he explores this concept as it enacts in the bedroom, in society, and in=
    the home, readers will enjoy a romp through male/female approaches to life=
    that juxtapose whimsical wit with truly thought-provoking insights about t=
    he nature and incarnation of relationships. The advice outlines the differe= nces between men and women in many different circumstances. As he highlight=
    s gender differences in a manner that is enlightening and humorous, Dr. Are= nson makes accessible and understandable the actions and reactions of both = sexes. The result may have begun as an emphasis of women's superiority, but=
    it ultimately demonstrates how both sexes can interact more positively and=
    effectively.

Readers will find Women Are Superior to Men absorbing, revealing, and downr= ight fun to read.

EDITOR'S NOTE:

The Midwest Book Review is an organization of volunteers committed to promo= ting literacy, library usage, and small press publishing. We accept no fund=
    s from authors or publishers. Full permission is given to post any of these=
    reviews on thematically appropriate websites, newsgroups, listserves, inte= rnet discussion groups, organizational newsletters, or to interested indivi= duals. Please give the Midwest Book Review a credit line when doing so.

The Midwest Book Review publishes the monthly book review magazines "Califo= rnia Bookwatch", "Internet Bookwatch", "Children's Bookwatch", "MBR Bookwat= ch", "Reviewer's Bookwatch", and "Small Press Bookwatch". All are available=
    for free on the Midwest Book Review website at www (dot) midwestbookreview=
    (dot) com

Anyone wanting to submit books for review consideration can send them to:

James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief
    Midwest Book Review
    278 Orchard Drive
    Oregon, WI 53575-1129

To submit reviews of any fiction or non-fiction books, email them to Frugal= muse (at) aol (dot) com (Be sure to include the book title, author, publish= er, publisher address, publisher website/phone number, 13-digit ISBN number=
    , and list price).

James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief
    Midwest Book Review

--- MBSE BBS v1.0.8 (Linux-x86_64)
    * Origin: ---:- FTN<->UseNet Gate -:--- (3:633/280.2@fidonet)