• Re: VK3PET IS A CON-MAN AND SCAMMER

From Peter Papadimitriou@3:633/280.2 to All on Wed May 10 14:03:30 2023
    On Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 10:22:43=E2=80=AFPM UTC+10, rmo...@bigpond.ne= t.au wrote:
    I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY MR VK3PET PETER OR PAPPA OR MR
    PAPPADIMITRIUO OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL YOUR NAMES ......HE IS A EBAY
    DEALER .....
    HE CONNED ME OUT OF $124.50 FOR A COD BOX HE SENT TO VK4LA (ME ) IT
    WAS A BOX OF RUBBISH INCLUDING BRICKS AND CONCRETE...sounds like his
    house is now falling apart ..........
    SO ALL BE AWARE VK3PET IS A CROOK ...........
    =20
    ROBERT VK4LA IN BRISBANE
    Well Well Well - 2 Sides of the story- So let me explain the truth after 16= yrs of Hot wash bulldust! never let the truth go bye of a good story!
    Those who know me well see me as a respectable citizen and generous. The Br= icks were in response to ROBERT VK4LA IN BRISBANE who sent $500 worth of mu=
    d ridden damaged radios of no value to my address at the time. Not only did=
    he put myself and members out of pocket but, never responded to my request=
    for a full refund!=20
    So here it goes Light Bulb IDEA. Full run down of events.
    ROBERT VK4LA IN BRISBANE decided to once again advertise a wanted collectio=
    n as to deceive unwary individuals about the value of CB and ham radios tha=
    t might surface usually during deceased estate.
    Myself and other members came up with the idea to send him a full box Pebbl=
    e Stones but, I though the brick factor under 25kg at the time was more app= reciate example to set.=20
    ROBERT VK4LA IN BRISBANE did not lose any money as compared to our losses a=
    t the time but, had to pay the Australia post COD postal chargers at the ti= me. This was a valuable lesson learnt in the Radio community and has been t= alked about from many on the radio spectrum as a funny moment of time. We a=
    ll understand that 2 wrongs don't make a right, but dealing with Rats gets = you nowhere. Case dismissed from ROBERT VK4LA IN BRISBANE the boy who cried=
    wolf!

--- MBSE BBS v1.0.8 (Linux-x86_64)
    * Origin: ---:- FTN<->UseNet Gate -:--- (3:633/280.2@fidonet)