• =?UTF-8?Q?A_fast_bowler_that_is_bowling_124_=28kmph=29_and_he?= =?UTF-

From FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@3:633/280.2 to All on Thu Jun 22 21:28:38 2023
    Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?A_fast_bowler_that_is_bowling_124_=28kmph=29_and_he?=
    =?UTF-8?Q?=e2=80=99s_got_a_mouth_from_the_south_-_Mathew_Hayden?=

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/i-cant-have-lost-that-tag-already-can-i-stuart-broad-reacts-to-fox-cricket-branding-teammate-ollie-robinson-no-1-villain-8680142/

I can’t have lost that tag already can I?: Stuart Broad reacts to Fox Cricket branding Ollie Robinson ‘No. 1 villain’

Robinson was trolled for his expletive-laden sendoff of Usman Khawaja
    after he dismissed the Australian opener for 141 in the first innings of
    the Ashes opener at Edgbaston.

After a classic 1st Test of the 2023 Ashes which ended with Australia clinching a victory in a close encounter, all eyes are now on the second
    Test which will take place in the iconic Lord’s.

The affair promises to be a crackling affair and Fox Cricket added to
    the already molten discourse when it tweeted, “No. 1 villain Ollie
    Robinson has learned his fate over an expletive-laden send-off for Usman Khawaja.” Not to take things lying down, Robinson’s teammate Stuart
    Broad quipped below the post, “No1 Villain?!” I can’t have lost that tag already can I?! Disappointing.”

Earlier on Thursday, legendary Australian cricketer Matthew Hayden had
    called Robinson a “forgettable cricketer”, while wicket-keeping great
    Ian Healy dismissed the 29-year-old quick, saying “Who, Ollie?” Robinson was trolled for his expletive-laden sendoff of Usman Khawaja after he dismissed the Australian opener for 141 in the first innings of the
    Ashes opener at Edgbaston.

However in the second essay, he could not break the partnership between tail-enders Pat Cummins and Nathan Lyon who chased down the target on
    the fifth day to give the visitors a 1-0 lead in the series.

Hayden also said, Robinson had shown Australia the way to combat
    England. “That’s how you combat England as well. As soon as Pat Cummins started coming at Joe Root and hit a couple of sixes… then the other
    bloke (Robinson), he’s a forgettable cricketer,” Hayden said on ‘Sen Radio’ on Wednesday.

“A fast bowler that is bowling 124 (kmph) and he’s got a mouth from the south,” said Hayden about Robinson, who refused to apologise for his foul-mouthed send-off of Khawaja.

--- MBSE BBS v1.0.8 (Linux-x86_64)
    * Origin: A noiseless patient Spider (3:633/280.2@fidonet)