• controversial/political commentary: Response to Trudeau Jr.

From George Pope@1:153/757 to All on Wed May 10 13:18:30 2023
    I heard how Trudeau is going to force all employees of any employer to show vaccination record or they can be fired, with no recourse/appeal.

My medical information is PRIVATE. This guy seems to think we've already been taken over by the CCP.

Well, it inspired me to write the following rant:

Comments, rebuttals welcome:

I get the idea that Justin heads over to Moscow to fellate Stalin's corpse as often as he can -- & how many tens of millions did Stalin kill to get his way & supreme power? Not a cool choice for a hero, if you ask me.

It would seem that Trudeau's Lord & master is Stalin -- Marx I might handle, as Marxism is more economic than ideological power grabbing. . .

If Marxist communism actually existed, I'd be okay with it, but Stalinism has existed & we saw how well it worked in the USSR in the 20th century, especially
    '70s & '80s. . . (NOT!)

If you need to shoot people to get them to accept your system, your system is ****ing
    WRONG!

I included rampant predatory capitalism, as practiced by the Wall Street billionaires in this categorization.

We need an economic model that allows for fair free thinking & action by the populace.

To keep this mass voting honest, election campaigning needs to be limited to a total of $1000 per balloted candidate for the entire year prior to election day.

A fair system would make it perfectly reasonably easy for you or I to run for PM, without going into debt for 20 years. . . (Me, I just couldn't access those funds & others'd be forced to re-mortgage theirr homes.)

Every voter must present their SIN & further proof of identity, to prevent duplicate voting & to ensure all get to vote if they so choose. I'd be happy if every citizen had to present themselves to vote, but they must have a "non confidence" option if they think all available are rotten.

Vote from the comfort of home, but get everyone involved, so we get the real view of what the PEOPLE OF Canada, the true rulers, want, & recall of a rotten politician should be simple -- all who showed up to vote & only those, can vote by majority to pull the louse out of office. (fire him/her)

& no identity politics -- I don't care what you got in your pants, or how you use it; I don't care how much melanin your skin produces -- tell me what you'll do for my
    neighbours & me, then back it up with evidence. . . If you renege, you're automatically fired!

Then we'll have a non-corrupt system that works for EVERYBODY (by majority, as a
    democracy should operate.)

Sorry, I'm just pissed -- this crap is going on too long & isn't funny or entertaining any more. .

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)