• Bad Days

From George Pope@1:153/757 to Erich B. on Wed Mar 1 08:46:40 2023
    Do you get those bad days when everything goes wrong?

I used to until I stopped allowing them. . .

I wake up expecting to have a good day every day, & I do!

It's much better than never being sure & occasionally getting those rotten ones. .

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From George Pope@1:153/757 to August Abolins on Wed Mar 1 08:48:30 2023
    Hi Erich...
    Do you get those bad days when everything goes wrong?
    $ The Millionaire $
    A few days ago, a customer visited my shop, and claimed to have lost an earrin >during the visit. Nothing was spotted on the floor. I suggested they leave m
    their phone number and I could call if I ever found the earring. That was over a week ago, and I just spotted the earring.. and it WASN'T on the floor!
    Meanwhile, I had decided to toss away my note with their phone number early on
    thinking that this was a waste of time. Now I wish I had thought of entering the number into my book database as a kind of note to myself.

Now you need to wait & hope they return to the shop, eh, so you can say, "I would've called you sooner,but I lost your number" only to hear them say they tossed the other earring, as keeping one mismatched one wasn't worthwhile?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From August Abolins@1:153/757.21 to George Pope on Thu Mar 2 08:49:00 2023
    Hello George Pope!

A few days ago, a customer visited my shop, and claimed to have lost an
    earrin during the visit. Nothing was spotted on the floor. ...

Now you need to wait & hope they return to the shop, eh, so you can say, "I would've called you sooner,but I lost your number" only to hear them say they tossed the other earring, as keeping one mismatched one wasn't worthwhile?

That's quite an oldie message you're replying to. I think my
    original was in May '22. I still have the earring.

--
    ../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.57
    * Origin: Mobile? Join CHAT here: https://tinyurl.com/y5k7tsla (1:153/757.21)