Intel have discontinued old versions or Quartus II.=20
    =20
    For my project, I really really need Quartus II 12.0.=20
    =20
    Does anyone know of a mirror or a way to obtain old versions? You cannot =
    download from the site anymore.=20
    =20
    Chris

You are right that one cant download versions 13 and below anymore. I can g= uess the reason why you require old versions as I've used Quartus 4, 6, 7, =
    9, 13, 15, 17 and qualified to give opinion on this. The reason I chose and=
    used FPGAs is based on low-cost and availability. Low-cost also means low-= cost dev board which translates to low-cost chips. Hence Arria, Stratix are=
    out of the question. My main reason for using an FPGA is to put my own 32-= bit cpu in it which has 64 integer instructions and UART. Thus I've always = used the Cyclone series. The best is Cyclone-III which is comparable to Xil= inx low-cost series Spartan-3. Cyclone IV, V just an upgrade to III. Lately=
    better FPGA and lower cost still are the Cyclone 10, and MAX10.
    Relevant versions and chips tabled below. It can be seen that Quartus 9 sup= ports Cyclone III in the relevant chips. Quartus 17 supports IV, V, 10, MAX= 10. For relevant chips only these two Quartus are enough. If one does not u=
    se Cyclone III anymore then Quartus 17 is enough. Now here is the problem. = I've recompiled the CPU from Quartus 9 to Quartus 13, 15, 17 and the same d= esign is excruciatingly slow. I don't know what improvements Altera made b=
    ut certainly its not an improvement, thats why the board with Cyclone III I=
    reverted back to Quartus 9 which is more than twice faster, reliable, and = easier.. all the pros.
    For MAX10 I have no choice but to use Quartus 15.
    You can still get the Quartus v9 if you can still find the DE0 board from T= erasic which uses Cyclone III which it included FOC with the board. Failing=
    that, I can email it to you if there is a way to do it. The file is 1.4 GB=

Quartus Version FPGA
    9 32-bit Cyclone I, II, III
    13 64-bit Cyclone II, III, IV, V
    15 64-bit Cyclone IV, V, MAX10
    17 64-bit Cyclone IV, V, 10LP, MAX10

--- MBSE BBS v1.0.8 (Linux-x86_64)
    * Origin: ---:- FTN<->UseNet Gate -:--- (3:633/280.2@fidonet)