• This happening?

From Exodus@21:1/144 to All on Mon Apr 15 19:09:00 2024
    This happening to anyone else? Between 6:00ish PM EST, and 6:45pm port 23 just goes nuts and won't accept calls. Sometimes it will just "ring" and not throw IP to NetFOSS, other times from the web it will just say "unable to connect" as the address doesn't exist.

I tried a new NetFOSS, etc. If I logon via my IP it works fine. My domain is with Google Domains which was sold out to another and they have been "transferring" since 2023, so I dunno if this has something to do with it or not, but it's weird. Only been like the last 3 or so days at this time. After that everything is back to normal. I even removed my dynamic dns from googles domains and just made an A record with my IP and still get the same issues.

I rebooted the router, so I'm HOPING this was the issue, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow night. :) :(

... How about a 7-day wait period on buying Congressmen?

--- Renegade v1.35à/DOS
    * Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (21:1/144)
  • From Atreyu@21:1/176 to Exodus on Mon Apr 15 21:53:43 2024
    On 15 Apr 24 19:09:00, Exodus said the following to All:

This happening to anyone else? Between 6:00ish PM EST, and 6:45pm port 23 just goes nuts and won't accept calls. Sometimes it will just "ring" and not throw IP to NetFOSS, other times from the web it will just say "unable t connect" as the address doesn't exist.

Not that it really matters but I switched to Zoob telnet server a long time ago for similar weirdness and over a long period of uptime.

I'm sure our resident Professor has a better solution.

Atreyu

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
    * Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (21:1/176)
  • From Exodus@21:1/144 to Atreyu on Mon Apr 15 22:16:48 2024
    I'm sure our resident Professor has a better solution.

ahhah I bet he does.

... Users: Keep them dry and don't feed them after midnight.

--- Renegade v1.35à/DOS
    * Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (21:1/144)