• In this list? (NET4)

From Accession@21:1/200 to apam on Wed Apr 10 20:02:38 2024
    On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 23:29:18 +1000, you wrote:

It seems to be shut down now. I was able to get on the last few days but now it's not answering at all. It did say in the login note that it
    would close at the end of april, but I suppose it went early.

I can confirm it hasn't been answering the past few days (when this topic came up, I've tried connecting.

Yeah, I hope things are going ok for him. It's a shame to see it go, but then real life can happen - maybe he'll get the itch again one day :)

I hope he's doing ok too, as it doesn't seem like much of anything "real life" related could really get in the way of this hobby.. unless it's something drastic, like having to up and move on short notice, or bad health or something in those lines (which I wouldn't wish on anyone).

If one has their system setup right, you can leave it on autopilot for months without issue. Take care of your other business, and come back to it when time permits.

Regards,
    Nick

... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
    --- Mozilla Thunderbird
    * Origin: _thePharcyde distribution system (Wisconsin) (21:1/200)
  • From paulie420@21:2/150 to Avon on Wed Apr 10 18:58:08 2024
    I'm a nerd and will dial into the list and send an email to the ops. they aren't seeing fsxNet they might not see emails, but I like to ge around the BBSphere anyhow.

thank you :)

I did, the entire list - but I'm an idiot. I didn't realize it was because of a network CHANGE; I just thought they weren't polling. So, suffice to say I didn't include the new HUB4 address; stupid. At least all online boards in the list got an email with info to check on fsxNet. :/

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbs>>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (21:2/150)