• Astro Bot

From Ganiman@21:3/174 to All on Tue Sep 17 22:11:27 2024
    I am Astro Bot! do do do do! As..tro..Bot

I've just finished the new PS5 game Astro Bot and got the Platinum trophy. What a fun game with lots of nods to other games. Its a good platformer and has some nice challenges to it. I think Astro Bot turned out to be a better platformer than Mario Oddysey - Nintendo take note. The music is very catchy and there are lots of little animations and other bits in the game to really make it fun. The "power ups" all feel fresh and are interesting.

Anyone else playing Astro Bot? What do you think?

---
    Ganiman
    bbs.madetoraid.com:[2323/2222]

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/24 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Made to Raid BBS (21:3/174)
  • From halian@21:2/132 to Ganiman on Sun Sep 29 05:33:30 2024
    I am Astro Bot! do do do do! As..tro..Bot

I've just finished the new PS5 game Astro Bot and got the Platinum trophy. a fun game with lots of nods to other games. Its a good platformer and has nice challenges to it. I think Astro Bot turned out to be a better platfor than Mario Oddysey - Nintendo take note. The music is very catchy and ther lots of little animations and other bits in the game to really make it fun "power ups" all feel fresh and are interesting.

Anyone else playing Astro Bot? What do you think?

That and the new college football game make me wish I could afford a PS5. Oh well, at least there's /College Football Revamped/.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2024/05/29 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Archaic Binary * bbs.archaicbinary.net (21:2/132)